E-TAG respects the privacy of all its users and is committed to guard it in all aspects. To find out how user information collected at the website is protected, please read the following private policy document.
Please make a note that E-TAG can make changes to this private policy anytime.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, E-TAG will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
1. E-TAG will collect and use personal information collected with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
2. E-TAG will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes earlier stated. E-TAG will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
3. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
4. E-TAG will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
5. E-TAG will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.